This unit has steel gears and shafts running in ballraces and scintered bronze bearings, 1 ball race and sintered bearing per shaft. The former also act as thrust races protecting the bevel gears from external pressures of varying loads.
The housing mouldings are 30% glass filled nylon for strength and have four pre-drilled mounting holes. Key flats are provided on both shafts.
- 1:1 gear ratio
- Lubricated for life
- Designed for rugged service life
- Weight: 42g
- Case: 30% glass filled nylon
- Gear: Mild steel: BS970:part 3:1991:230MO7
- Backlash: 1 deg approx
- Max input speed: 5000 r.p.m.
- Rated tolerance torque: 7.5 Kg-cm
- Max momentary tolerance torque: 22.5 Kg-cm