CYTRON MOTOR DRIVER – ARDUINO SHIELD 3AMP
Cytron Motor Driver shield, dual channels, which offers 3A peak of current and 1.2A of current continuously at each channel. It is compatible with most Arduino main boards, Arduino or Genuino UNO, Mega, Leonardo, Zero, 101 and etc.
SHIELD-3AMOTOR uses DRV8871 SMD IC and support for both signed magnitude and locked anti-phase. Compare to the other shields, this item can handle higher current up to 3A together with auto current limit protection.
- Bi-directional control for dual brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage from 7VDC to 30VDC.
- Maximum current up to 3A peak and 1.2A continuously, each channel.
- Current limit protection.
- Support 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Stackable I/O header pin.
- Selectable DIP switch mode for Signed Magnitude and Locked Anti-Phase.
- Quick test switch for both channel.
- Ready with connector for LSS05 (Auto-calibrate line sensor) for easy integration of line following robot.
- NO POLARITY PROTECTION FOR V MOTOR.