CYTRON MOTOR DRIVER DUAL CHANNEL 10A DC
MDD10A is the dual-channel version of MD10C which is designed to drive 2 brushed DC motors with high current up to 10A continuously. Like MD10C, MDD10A also supports locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal. It uses full solid state components that offers faster response time and eliminates the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
It can supports Vmotor from 5V to 30VDC. With the presoldered terminals, and on-board manual/test buttons, you can get started even without any microcontroller.
Iit is compatible with Arduino or any microcontroller that can output logic signal at 3.3V or 5.0V, and that includes Arduino Zero and Arduino Micro. And not to forget the famous Raspberry Pi SBC too.
Which motor is good to be driven by MDD10A? As long as the motor:
- Is DC Brush motor (Two Terminals)
- Operating voltage from 5V to 30V
- Rated Current <= 10A
- Peak Current <= 30A
- Bi-directional control for two brushed DC motors.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 30VDC (Rev2.0).
- No Reverse Polarity Protection at Vmotor, please double check the polarity before power up.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds) for each channel.
- Support 3.3V and 5V logic level input (for PWM and DIR), compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Full NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Regenerative Braking.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (output frequancy is same and input frequancy).
- Support both Locked-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude PWM operation. ** Note this is not “RC PWM”
- 2 activation buttons for manual activation or fast test on each channel.
- Dimension: 84.5mm x 62mm
- Controlling MD10C with Arduino, shows the connections to Arduino UNO.
- Using MDD10A with Arduino
- Using MDD10A with CIKU
- Smartphone Controlled Wheel Robot
- 1 x MDD10A Rev2.0
- 1 x 2510 PCB connector – 5 ways female
- 5 x 2510 terminal pin