- Arduino UNO R3
- Arduino Mega 2560 R3
- Maker UNO or Maker UNO +
- Arduino Leonardo
- CT-UNO (Cytron Arduino UNO R3 Compatible)
- CT-ARM (Cytron ARM Cortex M0, Arduino UNO R3 Compatible)
- and possibly other pin compatible main boards.
|Improvement||Rev 1.0||Rev 2.0|
|Ranges of motor voltage supported||7V- 25V||7V-30V|
- Bi-directional control for 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V (Rev1.0), 7V to 30V (Rev2.0).
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Regenerative Braking.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Stackable I/O header pin.
- Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.
- Arduino Library and Example (Github)
- 1 x Shield-MD10 (with components soldered and two mini jumpers)