CYTRON MOTOR DRIVER 13AMP DC – GROVE COMPATIBLE
Brushed DC motor is the most widely used motor because of the ease of operation. Just supply the two terminals DC power supply, the motor will start rotating! Yet, you need a good motor driver to control the speed and direction from microcontroller. You are at the right page, MD13S is one of the easiest to use brushed DC motor driver.
MD13S has great improvement in current protection which MD10C does not have. With new circuit and design, MD13S is able to limit and support current up to 30A max(10 seconds). And the continuous current is at 13A without heatsink (at room temperature of 25°C).
Which brush motor is good to be driven by MD13S? As long as the motor:
- Is DC Brush motor (Two Terminals)
- Operating voltage from 6V to 30V
- Rated Current <= 13A
- Peak Current <= 30A
- Bi-directional control for 1 brushed DC motor
- Support motor voltage from 6V to 30VDC
- Maximum current up to 13A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds)
- GROVE compatible
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required
- Regenerative Braking
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (Actual output frequency is same as input frequency)
- Support both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM operation, *NOT RC (Radio Control) PWM
- SMD compatible
- RoHS, FCC and CE compliance
- Dimension: 61mm x 33mm
- 1 x MD13S motor driver board
- 1 x Green + Black 2-way terminal blocks (Normally Black is for Motor, Green is for Power)
- 1 x Grove connector (Grove to Grove)