CYTRON STEPPER MOTOR DRIVER 2AMP
SD02C is designed to drive unipolar or bipolar stepper motor, up to 1.8 Amp peak. The board incorporates most of the components for typical stepper motor applications.
- Support up to 1.8A (peak) per phase, 1A (continuous) per phase.
- Selectable via on-board DIP switch
- 1, 2, 4 and 8 micro stepping
- Able to drive stepper motor from 6V to 20V
- Single power source operation
- 5V logic level compatible inputs
- Control input: Conventional: EN, DIR, PULSES; UART; Test button.
- Maximum speed up to 1kHz of pulses (also depends on stepper motor’s performance)
- Bi-directional control
- Enable/Disable pin for low power consumption mode.
- No heatsink or fan required.
- Comes with UART (serial) interface, control from computer is possible
- UART baud rate is saved in the non-volatile flash memory (Factory default is baud rate = 9600)
- By using the UART interface, user can:
- On/Off, Run/Brake, and change motor’s rotation direction
- Set motor speed
- Request for encoder value
- Track an encoder value and brake the motor
- Set new baud rate for the driver
- Sample source code for UART control is provided!